SaladoPlayer during process of parsing xml tries to guess type of given attribute value. It does this by analysing characters of value. This means that there are restrictions on what can be passed as value of given type. For instance, if value consists of digits, dot and minus sign in speciffic order it is interpreted as Number. On the other hand if String contains " : " parser will interpret it as object and it will try dividing it into sub-attribute and value. Rules on what to set as value to pass it as intended type are very intuitive and configuration misinterpretations will be indicated as warnings in trace window. Parser is unforgiving when it comes to white characters, spaces are allowed only inside Strings.
- Object stores sets of values of types named below.
- In xml Objects are attributes with values divided to sub-attributes. For instance: attribute="subAttribute1:value1,subAttribute2:value2"
- Sub-attribute name and value are separeted with " : "
- Individual sub-attributes are separeted with " , "
- Simple logical value, case sensitive, can be only exactly "true" or "false"
- Simple decimal format e.g "-123.456"
- Number can take value indicating that it is not set, this value is "NaN" - Not a Number
- Colors are also passed as Numbers, they must be in hexadecimal RGB format preceded by "#". For instance "#00FF00" for green.
- String is sequence of symbols e.g "Hello world!"
- You can enclose String in square backets to enforce interpreting value as String or just to increase readability. For instance: [true] or [12.3] will be interpreted as String.
- If you don't want to get into details consider chars " : ", " ; " and " , " forbidden.
- If node has attribute named "text", you can set its value to any String by adding CDATA child to this node. For example: <node><![CDATA[Any String :;,]]></node>
- Function type is not equal to functions inside action. Value of Function type is tweening function used by PanoSalado.
- Functions types are used only for camera movement and transition. For instance: transition="tween:Linear.easeNone,property:alpha,startValue:0,endValue:1"